How to Get Here
Arrive to Ezeiza International airport (EZE) daily on the following airlines:
- From North America: American, Delta, United (Continental)
- From Europe: Air France, Alitalia, Iberia, Lufthansa, British Airways
- From South/Central America: Aerolineas Argentinas, LAN, Copa, TAM, Gol
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP) for a 2 hour flight connection to Salty City (SLA) on the following airlines:
- LAN, Aerolineas Argentinas and Andes Airlines
The Cafayate municipal airport is located just 3 km from Cafayate and is open to all aircraft. Before flying in, pilots are advised to recognize their intentions by Fax to +54 387 437 5110 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinates: S26 03 51 W065 55 50
- Location: 0.8 Nm NE Cafayate City, Province of Salta, Argentina
- Length: 15/33 5900’
- Surface: asphalt
By Road from Salta City
Cafayate is located a 2 ½ hour drive to the South of Salta through Route 68. It is a fully paved road, although precaution is required during the rainy season (December – February). The drive passes through many picturesque colonial towns: Cerrillos, La Merced, El Carril, Coronel Moldes and La Viña (last gas stop) before arriving to the impressive Quebrada de las Conchas Nature Reserve.
Rental cars are available through Hertz, Avis or EuroCar or a private car may be hired. Please contact Concierge for details.
Distances by Road
- Salta City to Cafayate – 183 km (114 miles) or about 2 ½ hours
- Buenos Aires to Cafayate – 1329 km (826 miles) or about 17 hours